Application requirements for Jac Van Steen Masterclass
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS UNCERTAINTY, THIS COURSE IS POSTPONED. NEW DATES WILL BE POSTED IN DUE COURSE
- Completed application form (please see the form at bottom of the page)
- Short CV highlighting conducting experience to date
- Online video link of your recent conducting (youtube, dropbox, vimeo etc)
Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is FRIDAY, 10th APRIL, 2020.
Successful participants will be notified by e-mail on or before Monday, 13th April, 2020.
We encourage you to send your application in earlier than this as notification will be given as soon as possible to give potential participants more time to apply for scholarships/funding.
We will e-mail you as soon as possible to provisionally confirm your place on the course.
Fees for Active Participants
- An initial deposit of £400 to be paid as soon as possible to secure your place
- Final balance of £1200 to be paid by Friday, May 29th
- Fees are non refundable
- In the event we have to cancel the course fees will be refunded to participants. Cardiff International Academy of Conducting takes no responsibility for accommodation and travel costs incurred.
- If you need an invoice please let us know as soon as possible so there is no hold up in processing your place on the course.
Completed application form (please see the form at bottom of the page)
Please send to email@example.com
Fees for Observers
The fee for observers is £240 for the whole course or £75 per day.
Please notify us on the application form of the number of days you will attend the course. The fee can be paid by cash at course registration or via bank transfer.